This is a collection of non-departmental resources related to community and diversity. If there is a link you would like to see added, feel free to email the chair of the climate committee Daniel Greco.
- Disciplinary Resources
- Here is a substantial and variegated collection of resources on diversity and inclusion provided by the APA.
- Yale Resources
- Belonging @ Yale is a centralized hub for information on the many offices and initiatives that support diversity and inclusion at Yale. This page, in particular, offers a master list of many of the offices and affinity groups at Yale that focus on supporting underrepresented students.
- Yale’s Title IX Office provides information on Title IX policies and reporting responsibilities, accessing support for those affected by instances of sex- or gender-based discrimination, and options for reporting.
- The Office of Graduate Student Development and Diversity coordinates efforts to recruit and support students from underrepresented groups, implementing a wide array of academic and social programs.
- Student Accessibility Services works with all Yale students with disabilities to determine and provide appropriate accommodations and auxiliary aids and services through an interactive process.